Identification & Verification (KYC Policy)
Upon registration, Players’ are required to provide their First Name, Last Name, Address, Date of Birth, & a valid Email Address.
Players’ will be asked to verify their identity and proof of address once they reach either a total of $3000 USD in deposits or $3000USD in withdrawals. Player’s will have 30-days to provide the information or face potential account suspension or termination.
Accepted Age & Identity Documents (digital photo, non-expired, documents to be in full view):
- Driver’s License
- National ID Card
- Alternative Government-Issued Identification
- Accepted Proof of Residence Documents (digital photo, dated within the last 90 days, documents in full view)
- Utility or Electrical Bill
- Bank statement
- Tax Bill
- Government-issued residency certificate or statement
Enhanced Due Diligence Policy
As part of our proactive fraud & risk measures, Enhanced Due Diligence may be requested to Player’s that are deemed high-risk by our Risk Management Team.
In such cases Native Media B.V will carry out one or more of the following in addition to our regular KYC Policy:
- Request a “Selfie” picture of the Player holding all relevant documentation and paper note signifying date and time of the photo
- Obtaining further information to establish the Player’s identity
- Making sure the payment is made from an account that was opened with an institution in the Player’s name
- Bank references
- Documents to evidence Source of Wealth or Source of Funds
- Open-source information searches
- Third-party information searches
Source of Wealth
As per our Enhanced Due Diligence Policy, Native Media B.V may request additional information to identify the source of wealth to manage risk and commerciality. Requests may include bank statements, salary slips, public search, or professional references.
Source of Funds
As per our Enhanced Due Diligence Policy, Native Media B.V may request additional information to identify the source of funds to manage risk. Requests may include ownership verification of Player’s source of deposits and qualifying payment accounts.