Terms & Conditions
1. Betting Rules 1.1 The betting company accepts bets on the outcome of sporting and other events with a deliberately unknown result, including the use of telecommunication networks. 1.2. "Betting" or "bet(s)" for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions include, without limitation, wagering, gaming and gambling conducted in relation to any and/or all of the Service(s) offered on the Website(s);"Device(s)" mean any application access devices, including but not limited to personal computers, laptops, mobile phones, personal digital assistants, PDA phones, hand-held devices employed for the use of and access to the Website(s) and participation in the Services;"Software" means any computer programme, data file or any other content (including any user information relating to the foregoing) that is required to be installed on your Device in order to enable you to use, access and participate in the Services for the purpose of using, accessing and participating in the foregoing on the Website through your Device; and"Sportsbook" means the internet gaming system accessible and/or offered at the part of the Website entitled "Sportsbook", and all related services and online gaming activities there too. 1.3 Native Gaming has the right to make any changes and additions to the rules set forth herein, the provisions and procedures of payments without an individual prior written notice. Users are notified about this with appropriate announcements. The conditions of previously staked (placed) bets remain unchanged, and bets which are accepted are subject to the posted rules at the time of acceptance. 1.4 Native Gaming reserves the right to refuse service to any person without disclosing the reason(s).
2. Policy of Site Use 2.1 Native Gaming does not bear any responsibility for any losses or damages claimed as resulting from the use of this site or from its content. This provision equally applies to the use or misuse of the content of the site by any person, inability to access the site or use it, to delay in functioning or transmission of data, failures in communication lines, any errors, misprints or omissions in the content of the site. 2.2 Loading photos and video from the website or its sub-sites is permitted only for private use. Publication, transmission or reproduction of this data for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. 2.3 Native Gaming monitors traffic of its website actively, and reserves the right to block access in cases of suspected automated betting (bots).
3.Glossary 3.1 Basic terms accepted in this edition of the rules: “Single” – a bet on a single event; “Express” – this is a bet on the outcome of several different events simultaneously. When you place a bet on the outcome of two or more events (for example, two different football matches), you can unite them in “Express”. To win an express bet it is necessary for you to not have any failed predictions (losses) on any of the outcomes which are included in the Express. Loss on one of the outcomes of an express bet means loss throughout the entire bet. Winnings of the express bets is equal the product of the bet amount at the coefficients of played outcomes included in the express (if on one of the bets included in the express occurs a return, then the coefficient on it equals to 1). “System” – a set of “express bets” of a particular set of events. Each combination of the system is calculated as a separate express bet. To win in the system it is sufficient that the indicated number of predictions of the total number be correct (it is defined by name, that is, for example, in the system “3 of 4″ it is necessary that 3 of the 4 predictions prove correct, for “5 of 7″ it is necessary properly to predict the outcome of the five events of 7 options, etc.). It must be taken into account that because of the fact that only a part of the total bet amount is specified on each of the express of the system bet (proportional to the number of options) then the winnings by such a system bet will be less than the possible general winnings by the express bet. In some cases, when not all outcomes are predicted, the amount of winnings may be less than the amount of the bet, but in contrast to express bets, a part of the amount will be offset on account of correctly predicted outcomes. “Chain” – bet which is a combination of “single” bets including events independent from each other. The sum of single bet of chain‘s each event is equal to the sum of chain. The client is given a chance to determine independently the order of the bets included in the chain and stake only on the first event of the chain. Thus the concept of “chain account” is imported. After the tournament of each single bet included in the chain the sum of that account is calculated. Initially it is equal to the sum of the first bet. If the sum on the chain account is less than its initial sum, the chain’s next event’s single bet is calculated by the account balance. The procedure of chain’s calculation depends on the order of bets mentioned in the given ticket but not on time. The sum which remains on the account after calculation of all bets in the chain is a subject to payment. If the sum on the chain account reaches zero – the chain breaks and is considered to be lost. “Handicap” – the advantage or the leeway of the entrant of competition, expressed in goals (points/) sets, etc., which is provided by the bookmaker office to the entrant with bets on it. The result of the event subject to the handicap is determined in this way: the handicap given to the entrant is added to the corresponding result shown by the entrant in the competition. If the results thus obtained are in favor of the elected entrant, he is considered as a winner, and the bets on his win subject to the handicap win. Payments are carried out with the coefficient of winnings indicated in the description of bets. If the result is in favor of the opponent – the bets are lost. If the result subject to the handicap is a draw, then the coefficient of winnings under such a result will be equal to 1 (return of the bet);
For example: Team 1 Team 2 Handicap 1 Coef. 1 Handicap 2 Coef.2 Inter Cagliari -1.5 2.25 +1.5 1.9
1) Suppose you want to bet upon the win of Cagliari subject to handicap. The handicap betting on Cagliari (Handicap 2) is equal to “+1.5″. To win with the bet on the handicap “+1.5″ it is necessary that Cagliari will not lose by more than 1 goal, as handicap +1.5 will be added to goals from Cagliari. Let us analyze all the options:
- A) Cagliari won or the teams drew or Cagliari lost by the difference of 1 goal. For example, the final score is 2-1. Taking into account the handicap (+1.5) the result 2:2.5 in favor of Cagliari (the handicap of Inter when determining the result on the rates at Cagliari is not taken into account). The bets win.
- B) Cagliari lost by more than 1 goal difference. For example, the final score is 2-0. Taking into account the handicap (+1.5) the result is 2:1.5 in favor of Inter. In this case, the rates on winning of Cagliari taking into account the handicap (+1.5) lose.
2) Similarly, the following variants are possible when betting on a win for Inter taking into account the handicap “-1.5″:
- a) Inter won having the advantage of two or more goals. For example, the final score is 3-0. Taking into account the handicap (- 1.5) the result is 1.5:0 in favor of Inter. The bets win.
- b) Inter won having the advantage of 1 goal, teams drew or Cagliari won. For example, the final score is 2-1. Taking into account the handicap -1.5, the result of the bets on Inter at handicap (-1.5) gives 0.5:1, in favor of Cagliari. In this case, the bets on Inter with the handicap -1.5 lose. Double bet of handicap is offered (Asian handicap). Bet on victory or total taking into account the handicap, which is the multiple of 0.25 (but not of 0.5). Such bets are calculated as 2 bets with the half of sum: with the same odd and “common handicaps” and “common totals” multiple of 0.5’s near-by common value. In case when the Asian handicap is included in parlay or system, it is calculated with that odd which would be in case of single bet. In case of winning of two common bets, the bet’s odd “O” is taken into account in the calculations. If one common bet is won and the other is a subject to refund, during the calculation is taken the odd (“O”+1)/2. If both common bets are lost, the whole bet considered lost. Event’s participant Handicap’s double bet (Asian handicap) Odd Real -0.25 (0, -0.5) 2.0 Barcelona +0.25 (0, +0.5) 1.8
In case 200 euro stake is made on “Real” and “Real” won: two common bets with the half of sum won and the winning is equal to 1002.0 + 1002.0 = 400 euros. The match was over in drawn: one common bet with the half of sum lost, and the other won with the odd “1″ and the winning is equal to 1000.0 + 1001.0 = 100 euros. “Real” lost: two common bets with the half of sum lost and the winning is equal to 1000.0 + 1000.0 = 0 euro. In case 200 euros stake is made on “Barcelona” and ”Barcelona” won: two common bets with the half of sum won and the winning is equal to 1001.8 + 1001.8 = 360 euros. The match was over in draw: one common bet with the half of sum lost, and the other won with the odd “1″ and the winning is equal to 1001.8 + 1001.0 = 280 euros. “Barcelona” lost: two common bets with the half of sum lost and the winning is equal to 1000.0 + 1000.0 = 0 euro. “Total” – the number of goals, pucks, points or the games, scored (thrown, gained or played) by an entrant or entrants of events. For example: Suppose the total of the soccer game is set (the amount of goals scored) equal to “4″, and a wagering is offered on the total at two outcomes: more or less of the given total. If the match is scored with a total of less than 4 goals (0-0, 1-0, 0-1, 1-1, etc.), bets lower than “4″ win. If the match is scored with a total of more than 4 goals (4-1, 4-2, 3-2, etc.), bets lower than “4″ lose and bets more than “4″ win. If the match is scored with a total of exactly 4 goals (3-1, 4-0, 2-2, 1-3, 0-4), all bets on more than “4″ and less than “4″ will be refunded.
4. Policy of Bets 4.1 The values of the parameters (including handicaps, totals) and coefficients of the events specified in the line of the current day may change after any bet, but conditions before bets are the same, except in cases of technical and obvious mistakes in the line.4.2 As an amount of bet only the amount confirmed and registered by the company is accepted.4.3 The User is the only person who is responsible for the bet. Once a bet is made and its acceptance is confirmed, it cannot be changed or canceled by the User. Native Gaming does not provide any guarantees with respect to the “lost” or “double” bets made by customers. Please carefully check all the bets you have made.4.4 Loss of your password cannot be a reason for the withdrawal rates or cancellation of the request for payment of winnings.4.5 A bet is accepted as soon as it is confirmed by the company. All accepted bets are displayed in the “Bet History”. In some cases there may be a delay until a bet is listed in your history. In case of any dispute the time when the bet was registered in the system of the company is considered to be its true submission time. If the User did not receive any notification about the acceptance of bet, the rate is still considered to be accepted if it is displayed in the “Bet History.”4.6 Failures of communication or other technical failures in customer communications are not a reason for the cancellation of a bet if the bet has been registered in the server.
5. Displaying Data 5.1 The Company is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the proposed information services, including data on the events of Live and mailing services.5.2 Native Gaming makes every effort to make the information on Live events (such as results, the time of a game and the statistics of teams /players) be correct. However, this information is displayed only for informational purposes. Native Gaming is not responsible in case of any errors in this data. 5.3 Native Gaming is not responsible and does not accept any claims regarding the accuracy of the translation from foreign languages of team names and the names of the players.5.4 If in the indicated event/match more than one member with the same surname is present and during bet acceptance the full name of the athlete or other features identifying them uniquely have not been indicated, all bets are refundable.5.5 If in the name of the match or in the name of the position one or more entrants are indicated in the line incorrectly (except for errors in translation), that is if the other team/entrant of represented tournament is indicated instead of the necessary one, all the bets on that event are recognized as invalid and a return is made. Only Native Gaming has the right to determine the events belonging to this category.5.6 In cases when the specific details of the team such as a particular age group (for example 18 years/to 21 years/youth teams), gender (women) or the status of the team (reserve) are not indicated in the line resulting in the marking of the other team in the line instead of the declared one, all bets on this match are refundable. In other cases when incomplete name or possible grammar errors are indicated in the line, all bets remain in force. If the gender of teams is not indicated in the line, it is considered that the gender of teams is male. In case women’s teams are participating in a match it is necessary to have a detailed indication about it in the line otherwise bets on this match are a subject to return.5.7 Date and time indicated in the line are the date and time of discontinuation of betsˈ acceptance on the event (except for Live events) and do not necessarily coincide with the date and time of the actual start of the event. The actual time of the event while counting the bets is considered as the time of the start of the event, which is determined based on the official documents of the organization conducting the competition, as well as the data of Native Gaming. 5.8 If the place of conducting a meeting is not indicated in the line, in the list of events the host of the field is indicated firstly, except for competitions of American types of sports. All the information contained in the “cap” to a particular sport, carries an ancillary character. Possible errors in the given information are not a ground for the return of bets.5.9 On acceptance of bets for Live Events there is a set delay, the value of which may vary depending on the sport, market, and other features, and it is determined exclusively by Native Gaming for security and protection from subsequent bets.5.10 For clients convenience, taking into account the specificity of Live Events in which coefficients change very often a client can choose one of the following options: to “Accept all changes in the coefficients”, “Accept only marked-up bets” or “Do not accept bets if the coefficients change,” which determines respectively whether the bet is accepted if during the time of its arrangement the coefficient changed, at any changes of it, or just in the case when the changed bet exceeds the estimated coefficient of the bet of the client.5.11 Incorrectly indicated date of the conducted match is not a ground for cancellation of the bet.5.12 If the match began from the moment at which it was previously interrupted, and in the line that was not stipulated, the bets are refundable.
6. Interlocking events and outcomes 6.1 In “express” and “system” bets it is forbidden to include different events that relate to the same match, not even the ones which are interdependent directly. If in such bets were included any events that relate to the given match, this bet is refundable, even if the computer program of accepting the bettings did not block this bet during its submission. Native Gaming reserves the exclusive right to determine whether the events are connected.6.2 In the game on output-absence from the group in “express” and “system” bets it is allowed only to bet on one team from the given group. If in such bets qualify-not qualify of the teams from the same group were included then the given bets are refundable, even if the computer program accepting the bets did not block this bet during its submission. Native Gaming reserves the unique right to decide whether to accept bets on the position of qualify or not qualify in “express”, “system” and in “single” bets.
7. Obvious and technical errors 7.1 The Company is not responsible for errors in typing, transfer or counting of bets. In particular, Native Gaming reserves the right to correct obvious errors made while entering information on betting coefficients and/or calculation of the amounts at the bets (for example, errors in the coefficients indicated in teams incorrectly, incorrectly indicated events, etc.), or declare invalid the corresponding bets even after completion of the event. In the cases of correcting obvious errors bets are returned. The most common types of technical errors are the following:7.1.1 Errors of input of coefficients – when the coefficient (or the setting of the handicap/total, etc.) is displayed without a separator (dot) or with any additional number.Example: instead of the coefficient 1.8, 18 is displayed, instead of 2, 23 is displayed, instead of 3, 30 is displayed etc.7.1.2 “Mirror Errors” – when the coefficients for players are displayed in a diametrically opposite manner. In this case, the favorite of the game (including current favorite of live event) is displayed by a coefficient exceeding the coefficient of the outsider of the given event.Example: Basketball. Barcelona-Unicaja. The winner of the match. Instead of 1.2 and 4, 4and 1.2 is displayed.7.1.3 Writing errors – if all the coefficients are indicated correctly, however, teams are written in an incorrect order (usually occurs for events taking place on a neutral field).Meaning for the previous example: record: Basketball. Unicaja-Barcelona. The winner of the match. 1.2 and 4 instead of Basketball. Barcelona-Unicaja. The winner of the match. 1,2 and 4 Clear indicators of obvious errors are: very large difference in the coefficients of Native Gaming and other bookmakers, the coefficients that are nearly impossible to give in the current situation of the match.The right to determine whether or not an obvious or a technical error was made in any case belongs exclusively to Native Gaming. 7.2 Native Gaming reserves the right to abolish the bets made on deliberately incorrect coefficients and obvious errors. The customer will be informed about changes in the balance immediately. 7.3 Native Gaming reserves the right to cancel the bets even after the end of the event if these bets are won by the User as a result of a technical failure or an obvious error. 7.4 In cases when due to technical reasons the User’s bets were not provided with the necessary amount of funds in the account, the bets are considered as invalid.7.5 In case of mistakenly having credited the means to the customer’s account the latter shall immediately notify Native Gaming about the mistake. If due to an error a negative balance has been formed at the client, the betting company has the right to cancel the uncalculated bets despite the fact that they were made before the error occurred. 7.6 The Company reserves the right to oblige the User to liability for any damage caused to it if the user used a technical or administrative error intentionally when making a deposit and/or during the receipt of money on the account.
8. Bets on credit 8.1 Native Gaming does not accept any bets or provide services to customers on credit. All bets must be confirmed with funds existing in the account of the User.
9. Legal Aspects 9.1 Native Gaming states explicitly that bet placement and betting organization, as well as participation in sports betting, multiplayer poker, game in casinos and games like lottery may be restricted by law or even prohibited in some countries. Such restrictions or prohibitions may be imposed even if the company obtained the necessary permission (license for betting or organizing gaming) to place bets and betting organizations.The User should note that if the placement of bets or participation in sports betting, multiplayer poker and games such as lotteries is prohibited or permitted only under certain conditions, which are not followed, the responsibility for any damage caused by this rests solely with the User.The client must also take note that the company is not required to provide clients with information, instructions and warnings in a wider range than in the present paragraph. In particular, the company is not liable for damages suffered by the User due to the violation of the relevant legislative prohibitions functioning in his/her country.9.2 You should register on one of the websites which belong to the group of Native Media B.V. companies according to your country of residence. By rating or participating in the games, the User confirms that he has reached the lowest age of consent limited by law of his country, and confirms his/her capacity to enter into the agreement with the company. In case of non-fulfillment of these requirements the User’s account will be closed and necessary measures will be applied.9.3 The User agrees that his personal information provided to the company during the pool betting, games in multiplayer poker, casino games and games such as lotteries, as well as in any other game is stored and used by automatic means.9.4 You have registered on websites which belong to the group of Native Media B.V. companies more than once and/or you have more than one account. In this case, the Company has the right to block all the accounts at its discretion and to leave only one account corresponding to the country of residence.By registering the User confirms the exclusive intellectual property of the company’s regulations, as well as the system controlled by them.9.5 The Company reserves the right to inform Users about special promotions and new products by telephone and e-mail.9.6 Legal relations between the User and the company are a subject to laws of Montenegro and are regulated by it with the exception of the appropriate legal rules of international private law. The place of performance of all obligations at betting and gaming, as well as at the appropriate bets, is Montenegro. All disputes arising over or regarding bets made by customers, are resolved if it does not contradict the law, by the court in Montenegro, having the relevant territorial and subject matter jurisdiction.9.7 The Company expressly states that it does not provide users with any advice (consultation) on tax matters and/or legal matters.9.8 No disputes about the bets can lead to a lawsuit, legal action, as well as claims on bookmaker licenses if the company complies with the provisions of arbitration.9.9 In case of any claims and disputes from Users’ side and people representing their parties, the company’s liabilities are limited by the size of bets or its possible winnings.9.10 In case of any disputes or claims the database of Native Gaming has priority over any other data. 9.11 If there is discrepancy between the English version of these rules and the translation into another language, the English version is considered to be the correct one. 9.12 Any matters of dispute including claims about the results of the event are accepted to be reviewed by the bookmaker office within 5 days from the end of the sporting event. 9.13 Native Gaming does not hold Users’ funds in segregated or separately protected bank accounts. It is important for the User to understand that deposits of Native Gaming are not in banks and no interest is accrued upon them.
10. Restrictions on rates 10.1 Bookmaker company has the right not to accept bets from any person without giving any reason and reserves the right to close or temporarily block the accounts of individual Users without prior notice. 10.2 Minimum and maximum size of bets for all sporting events is defined by the bookmaker office and is a subject to changes without prior written notice. In addition, Native Gaming reserves the right to impose special restrictions on the accounts of individual Users. 10.3 Native Gaming does not recommend two or more Users to place bets from one IP-address (from the same computer or the same local area network) in order to avoid suspicion of collusion (cheating). In such cases it is necessary to reconcile the possibility of the game with Native Gaming by explaining the circumstances. Native Gaming has the right to block the account of such a User and ask them to send the documents verifying their registered identity.10.4 Winnings are paid only within the limits set with maximum limits of the company. If the User has made a bet and the winning exceeds the maximum, the company will not pay any amount of money exceeding the maximum limit.10.5 Results for sports statistics are published on the official website of Native Gaming www.nativegaming.io within 3 days after the end of a sporting event.
11. Late bets 11.1 Bets placed after the start of the event, except the bets for Live Events, in all cases, are invalid and are returnable, and are excluded from the “express” and “system” bets. Any bet (including bets for Live Events) made on an event, the result of which is already known by the time of betting, is considered invalid and will be refunded.11.2 If the User wishes to challenge the time of the start of the event, he must provide an official document (or a link to the website of regulatory bodies of the given event) which confirms the actual time of the start of the match on which the given bet was made.11.3 While arising disputes regarding the time of the start of the event, if the official regulatory bodies of the appropriate tournament/event do not provide (or lack) such information, the information of Native Gaming about the start time of the event is considered the only correct one while calculating the bets.
12. Return 12.1 If a “return” is declared about the bet, such bet is considered as won with the coefficient of 1. In case of “Single” bets this means that the User will get back the amount of money placed to this bet. In the case of “express” or “system” bets the total coefficient will be changed accordingly (in the event, where a return occurred, the coefficient will get the value 1, the coefficients on the remaining events will remain unchanged, and the final coefficient will be counted according to similar scheme; only the coefficient of the outcome on the event, on which was given a return – one of the factors (multipliers) of the final coefficient of “express” or “system” – will get the value 1). 12.2 If as a result of the match the total number of scored goals is equal to the total of the bet and among the proposed outcomes of the given total bets there has not been the option equal … (the indicated number) of goals, a return is made. Similarly, for the individual totals, totals of the player, totals of cards/corners /removals, fouls and other parameters if the final value of the match and the proposed parameter of the total are equal a return is made.
13. Privacy of User’s data 13.1 The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any information related to their account, and shall take all measures to prevent the use of personal accounts by unauthorized persons. Any operations confirmed by the username and password of the account holder shall be valid and have legal force.13.2 If the User suspects that his username and password are known to a third person, at any time they have the right to send a request to Native Gaming to block the account temporarily for all circumstances to be made clear.13.3 To ensure the security of personal data of Users, Native Gaming communicates with Users via the e-mail indicated by the User during registration.13.4 The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any information related to their e-mail, and shall take all measures to prevent the use of e-mail address by third parties. Native Gaming is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the connection between the bookmaker office and the User using a registered e-mail address.
14. Match-fixing 14.1 In case of possible interference in the match result and the formation of the coefficients for the match (including cases of suspicion in match-fixing), Native Gaming reserves the right to suspend the payments on this event or to cancel the bets on this match, as well as hand over the information on relevant side to the appropriate authorities for further investigation and prevention of similar incidents. 14.2 Native Gaming reserves the right to suspend the payment of the rates and make a return on the rates to the event, if there are solid grounds to believe this match was negotiable. Such grounds may be based on the size, number and nature of the bets made by one or all of the possible methods of betting.The decision of the governing bodies of relevant federations and regulatory bodies are also taken into account. In such cases Native Gaming reserves the right to hand over the information on related party to the governing bodies for further investigation and preventing similar incidents.
15. Neutral field 15.1 In cases when the match is transferred to a neutral field (NF) rates persist. They are refundable in cases when the match is transferred to the opponent’s field. In case of the play when the teams are from the same city and are transferred to another field, bets are valid and are not refundable. In international matches, the refund of bets is made only when the match transfers to the field of an opponent state.
16. Interrupted events 16.1 An event is considered interrupted if there was no play for an indispensable amount of playing time specified according the rules of the company, even if the result at which the event was interrupted is later confirmed to be final. 16.1.1 The matches consider to be taken place, if they have been interrupted, not finished in the time-frame specified in the points 6 and 7 and if the played time is the following:· Soccer - 90 min.· Futsal - 30 min.· Basketball NBA (National Basketball Association and PBA, CBA) - 43 min.· Euro basketball - 35min.· Hockey NHL (National Hockey League) - 55 min.· Bandy - 60 min· Euro hockey - 50 min.· American football - 55 min.· Baseball - 5 periods (innings). Handball - 50 min 16.2 For interrupted events recognized as cancelled, if not otherwise stipulated in the rules on sports, all bets are refundable, except for ones for which the result is exactly defined at the time of the stop of the event. For interrupted events bets on the relative performance time (periods, etc.) are a subject to unconditional return.
17. Events transfer 17.1 If the start time of the event has been changed and otherwise is not stipulated in the rules of sports, all bets on the event are refundable.17.2 During a game on the passage to the next round, in cases of transferring the game period onto subsequent days, or changes of the field, the bets remain valid. If the “passage” of the team which goes to the next round later has been canceled because of any reason, the cancellation is disregarded, and the payment is made according the results of played matches. If the second match did not take place or was interrupted, then all bets on it, including the passage, are refundable. Payments on the passage are made only at bets made before the first match. If none of the matches has taken place, the bets will be refunded.
18. Calculation of bets 18.1 Native Gaming validates the results on the basis of official reports and alternative sources of information (including videos of the event) after finishing the event. Calculation of bets is based on the results published on the website www.nativegaming.io in the section “Results”. In case of discrepancy of results from different sources of information, as well as in the case of their obvious mistakes the final decision to determine the results belongs to Native Gaming .18.2 All inquiries of Users regarding to the correctness of the results of Native Gaming site should be based only on the basis of official sources of information (websites of regulatory bodies for these championships). Information from other sources cannot be considered a basis for the reviewing/reappraisal of bets.18.3 Valid (factual) results considered to be the results, which are announced on the basis of official protocols or other sources of information, right after the end of the event. The organizer uses the following official sources: www.uefa.com – Champions League, UEFA Cup, Selected matches and Europe Championship (soccer) www.fifa.com – Confederation Cup, Selected matches and World’s Championship (soccer) www.beto.gr – Soccer Greece www.bundesliga.at – Soccer Austria www.turkish-soccer.com – Soccer Turkey www.rfpl.org – Soccer Russia www.premierleague.com – Soccer England www.sportinglife.com – Soccer England www.gazzetta.it – Soccer Italy www.bundesliga.de – Soccer Germany www.marca.com – Soccer Spain www.lfp.es – Soccer Spain www.lfp.fr – Soccer France www.mlsnet.com – Soccer USA www.goalzz.com – Soccer www.nfl.com – American Soccer www.basket.ru – Basketball Russia www.nba.com – Basketball (NBA) www.euroleague.com – Basketball Europe League www.ulebcup.com – Basketball (ULEB) www.nhl.com – Hockey NHL www.fhr.ru – Hockey Russia www.rusbandy.ru – Bandy Russia www.atptennis.com – Tennis ATP www.wtatour.com – Tennis WTA www.mlb.com – Baseball www.eurohandball.com – Handball www.fide.com – Chess www.volley.ru – Volley-ball RussiaThe organizer can use other official sources when there is need. In exceptional cases, the organizer reserves the right to use video viewing to adjudge the true result.18.4 Live event bet results are calculated based on what is known immediately after the end of the event/competition. All following changes (for example, changes by decision of a jury after the game) are not taken into account while deciding the bets. The company itself calculates these bets based on its statistical data about the actual course of the game. If not otherwise indicated, all bets on non-participating athletes in the competition will be void.18.5 In cases when the company’s statistics (based on TV coverage) is different from the official statistics, the bets are calculated according to the company’s statistics.18.6 If more than one participant or team is declared as a winner of the competition, the coefficient of winnings is divided by the number of winners (the coefficient can’t be less than 1)18.7 All operations on playing accounts are made in the currency chosen by the User during registration.18.8 All bets for which the outcomes are already known (in particular bets on who will score the next goal or win a certain segment of the match), are considered valid and are calculated even if the event or tournament was suspended.18.9 If a match is not completed and is considered as incomplete, then all bets on it are refundable, (except what is mentioned in point 16.1.1) even if the result, at which the event was suspended, later is confirmed as final.18.10 If it does not contradict the special rules of individual sports, the result announced on the day of the match is taken for the result of the match. Any possible changes in the result, conditioned by the revision of the results of the event by governing bodies and disciplinary penalties of teams, for the purpose of betting, are not taken into account, and the initial results of the calculation of bets remain in force.
19. Betting groups/syndicates and Match/Event limit 19.1 Users are required to bet only on their own behalf. Recurring bets containing the same selections from one or more clients can be recognized as invalid and get canceled by the company. Even after the official outcome of such bets is known, in cases when the company is confident that Users have acted in collusion or as a syndicate, or suspicious bets have been made by one or more Users in a short period of time, such bets may be considered invalid and get canceled by the company.19.2 Bet limits by sport events are set accordingly to the player’s account status and individual bet/event. If the player makes an attempt to place a bet outside the limits specified for an event, a warning message ” Max. Stake – Limit Reached / Official limit exception” will be displayed in the bet slip as a notification. Multiple bets which combine same selection within the same bet event are not accepted. Avoiding the Warning Message and Non-compliance with this rule will result with cancellation of all placed bets and a refund of the initial stake.
20. Non-participation in the event 20.1 If it does not contradict the special rules of individual sports, when an event participant for whatever reason cannot take part in the event which was bet on, the bet is considered valid and lost by the client. The exceptions are the following cases:The event/tournament is canceled;- The event /tournament is considered invalid;- The location of the event was changed;- The event/tournament is suspended.20.2 In case of bets “Who is taller” meaning bets with two outcomes, if one of the participants refuses to take part before the event/tournament, the bet is refundable.
- Rules on sports 21.1 Additional information about types of bets on different sports is indicated in the rules of sports.21.2 Sport rules take precedence over the general rules.
22. Some types of bets 22.1 In case of betting on the “Odd number/Even number of Total”, regardless of the sports and the proposed position (including total goals/cards/fouls etc.) if the result is “0″, the bets are calculated as “Even number”22.2 All bets on the number of medals are calculated according to the official medal table at the end of the event. Any changes undertaken by the governing bodies later are not taken into account.22.3 Any medals won by the country team in any competitions shall be considered as one regardless of the number of participants in this team.22.4 In case if any market has the potential outcome “Any other”, this outcome includes all participants of the event, not listed in the options of that market separately.22.5 In case of game on any event in the “additional markets” of tours (total number of goals, wins, losses, draws, angular, yellow cards etc.), only those matches of the tour are taken into account which are included in the daily line.
23. Registration 23.1 Only registered Users can participate in bonus-programs of the company. To register, the User must fully and accurately fill in the registration form.23.2 Registration and betting is allowed exclusively to people over 18 years old (or the allowed age range in the given country from which the user has opened a deposit and made bets). Users have complete responsibility as to dealing with the legality of Internet gambling in the region where they live and/or for providing the appropriate authorities of their country with information on winnings. The Company reserves the right to require proof of age and block the User’s account before receiving the appropriate documentation.23.3 All information provided during the registration must be accurate and complete. In particular, when using credit or debit cards, the cardholder’s name and surname must match the name and surname indicated in the registration form, otherwise the account will be blocked. All bets made before locking the account are recognized as valid.23.4 The Company reserves the right to block the accounts of Users who have reported false data, as well as to deny them the payment of any winnings. At the request of the company the User must present an official document with a photograph, identifying his identity (a passport copy), and also proof of authenticity of the indicated address data and telephone.23.5 Each User can have only one account. Registered Users cannot re-register as a new client with a new name or a new email address. In case of violation of this rule, the company has the right to void all bets made by the User.23.6 The User has no right to permit any third party use their game account.23.7 Please note that you should not send us the details about your credit card account or other sensitive financial information via an unencrypted e-mail.23.8 Native Gaming allows all its Users to choose their own combination of username and password. Users should keep such information in secret. If your username and password are entered correctly while accessing the site, all bets remain in force and cannot be canceled or changed by the User. If you suspect that someone other than you knows your password, change it immediately on our website. If you have forgotten the password or a part of it, please send a request to Live Support for a new password.23.9 Users who place their bets in Native Gaming via a cell phone should remember that Native Gaming is not responsible for any loss of data in the mobile phone of the client, and is not responsible for any commission of mobile and internet operators. By registering, the client confirms that he accepts and agrees to these Terms.
24. Dormant Accounts 24.1 Dormant accounts are registered accounts that have not been accessed for 12 months with a real-money balance. Such accounts are deemed to be dormant if the account has not been active for the 12-month period. An active account is defined by an action where a) a casino, poker, bingo bet has been placed or b) where a successful deposit has occurred. 24.2 In cases where your account is deemed dormant and the real-money balance is zero, your account will be closed and no fee will apply. 24.3 In cases where your account is deemed dormant and has a real-money balance, Native Gaming will take reasonable steps to notify you using the details you provided during your registration process. 24.4 When Native Gaming has attempted to notify you of your dormant account, and there is no further action to make your account active, a monthly Administration fee from your account balance of $5 or 5% or your account balance at the time will apply (whichever is greater). 24.5 The Administration Fee calculated in accordance with the above shall be deducted from your balance on the 28th day after notification has been sent to your account regarding your account dormancy. Every ensuing 28 days thereafter the same Administration Fee shall be deducted until your real-money balance reaches zero. 24.6 Accounts can be reactivated by making a successful deposit or placing a casino, poker, or bingo bet on Native Gaming.